We understand the uncertainty for passengers created by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Therefore, we are offering passengers additional flexibility when amending their bookings. For ticketing on/after 07 March 2020 and on/before 31 July 2020 for travel on/after 07 March 2020 and on/before 31 July 2020 we have waived cancellation and rebooking fees across the network.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Key Information
WHO Travel Recommendations
You can stay healthy and prevent the spread of infection by:
• washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
• avoiding touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands;
• avoiding close contact with people who are sick;
• coughing or sneezing into your sleeve and not your hands
• staying at home if you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others.
• wear a mask only if you are taking care of a suspected infected person, or if you are coughing or sneezing
To safeguard the health of our passengers and crew we are implementing the following measures:
• new daily anti-viral Aircraft Disinfection program
• intensive cabin anti-viral fumigation every 2 weeks
• regular replacement of cabin air filters
• crew equipped with gloves, masks and anti-bacterial sanitisers
• washrooms stocked with hand sanitisers
• Terminal 5: every 4 hours all surfaces, handrails, departures seating areas, immigration zones, and washrooms are cleaned
Important videos for our passengers
• What World Health Organization says about COVID-19
• Key Message for Travellers
• Is Aircraft Cabin Dangerous?
• How effective are Masks?
The health and safety of our passengers and crew is a priority for Jazeera Airways. In view of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak we would like to share with you the precautionary measures we have instituted onboard our aircraft to help reduce the contact between passenger and crew.
Currently Jazeera Airways already undergoes a detailed cleaning process when on ground. However, in the wake of the outbreak the team has stepped up a thorough cleaning process onboard for all aircraft on each turnaround in Kuwait. We have also introduced a new Aircraft Disinfection program which involve spraying the cabins every day. In addition, every two weeks we will fumigate the aircraft by using high pressure disinfection sprays on the seats and throughout the cabin. Disinfectant chemicals we use are both internationally approved and safe for our passengers.
The air filters in our onboard filtration systems will also be replaced frequently, removing dust, allergens, bacteria, viruses and other irritating particles. Constant airflow also ensures that the cabin air is refreshed every 90 minutes throughout the flight.
Our crew have also taken extra precaution and have been equipped with personal protective medical face masks and gloves. All washrooms are also equipped with anti-bacterial hand sanitizer pumps to help passengers keep free from germs.
We recommend that any passengers who are feeling unwell, or concerned about having travelled to countries with reported incidences of Coronavirus recently, are strongly advised to promptly seek medical attention and report their travel history.
Jazeera is also making temporarily adjustments to its network to manage the demand for flights on certain routes during this challenging period. None of our aircraft have been routed to any major Covid-19 hotspots.
We would like to thank you for your support. We wish you good health and look forward to welcoming you onboard soon.